I have been amazed at how many podcasts and webcasts that are produced by CPA trying to pass along information to other CPA's. But, there are almost no audio or video productions with the target audience being individuals and small business owners who would most benefit from the information. So I developed a podcast with that in mind. All my presentations are designed to get tax and accounting information into the hands of small business owners and individual taxpayers. I am trying to take the tax code and accounting world and present it in language that is easily understood and used to make smart decisions. So please listen and enjoy!
Below are all the podcasts produced for Cantrell CPA Services, LLC. These podcasts can also be found on iTunes and are available there for free download. Please feel free to download the following podcasts. The latest are always at the top of the list which is in date order.
- Episode 9 - Nonprofit Fundraising Ideas
- Episode 8 - Making PayPal a Part of Your Business
- Episode 7 - What's New With QuickBooks 2011
- Episode 6 - Meeting With a Tax Preparer
- Episode 5 - The Expiring Bush Tax Cuts
- Episode 4 - Healthcare Reform - What's actually in that bill?!?
- Episode 3 - Lifting the Veil on Financial Statements - The Income Statement
- Episode 2 - Lifting the Veil on Financial Statements - The Balance Sheet
- Episode 1 - Starting a New Business